ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Dead Island

KDStudios

Glorious Edit:

Steam name is KDStudios

Add me if you wanna play sometime :D

Hey there guys.

I've been poking around the scripts of Dead Island making the game a little better than what it is, such as adding the ability to carry 10 cans of pop and increased damage to headshots with firearms.

I've even dabbled in retexturing quite a bit of it just to suit my expectations of the game...

So I was wondering...

Who else here has Dead Island on PC?

I think it's about time I show my face to the co op world instead of being a Lone Survivor with 3 imaginary friends who appear in cutscenes :P

Also what do you guys think of the game? Do you think it's the best zombie survival game to hit the shelves or perhaps you think it could use some more work?

Edited by KDStudios

I have but sadly school is preventing me from playing co-op :sad: for what ı think,its a good game but it gets really hard to play alone after some point :rolleyes:

That's a shame. But School is a lot more important than recreational activities anyway.

It is a good game and it can be really hard at some points.

But one thing I've noticed about Dead Island is that it is impossible to lose.

You can die a million times and still be able to progress in the game... Just makes it harder to complete haha.

I personally find the city hardest. It's got far too many zombies spawning in there. That + bad collision in this game makes it very hard. They like to clip through eachother.

The jungle is a joke. I found myself finishing that far too easily. Having a car makes it childsplay :P

I have but sadly school is preventing me from playing co-op :sad: for what ı think,its a good game but it gets really hard to play alone after some point :rolleyes:

That's a shame. But School is a lot more important than recreational activities anyway.

You can die a million times and still be able to progress in the game... Just makes it harder to complete haha.

I personally find the city hardest. It's got far too many zombies spawning in there. That + bad collision in this game makes it very hard. They like to clip through eachother.

The jungle is a joke. I found myself finishing that far too easily. Having a car makes it childsplay :P

LOL ı gave up in the city :biggrin: ı mean ı was about to proceed to the district that rich folk used to live(ı played alone,as Logan) than ı saw Blob like creature and herd of zombies accompanying it in the sewers,that was the moment ı said to myself ''Ekrem you cant go any further alone,give up'' :verymad:

Edited by nonsense16

LOL ı gave up in the city :biggrin: ı mean ı was about to proceed to the district that rich folk used to live(ı played alone,as Logan) than ı saw Blob like creature and herd of zombies accompanying it in the sewers,that was the moment ı said to myself ''Ekrem you cant go any further alone,give up'' :verymad:

But the city is where it's all at!

The sewers do suck though. I don't think anyone finds that part of the game pleasant.

They do suck the Bloaters but they're easy to kill when you find out.

I'm trying not to post too many spoilers, for those who haven't got that far.

Would be great to play with you though.

Just played with Yoba for a bit, that was amusing.

I have seriously thought of buying the game but I'm so caught up with Saints Row (The Third), that I don't have much time for anything else.

Will you be providing links for textures and script changes you've made for the game should anyone be interested ?

Lastly, thanks for putting your time and the effort into making our gaming a better experience. :thumbsup:

But the city is where it's all at!

The sewers do suck though. I don't think anyone finds that part of the game pleasant.

They do suck the Bloaters but they're easy to kill when you find out.

I'm trying not to post too many spoilers, for those who haven't got that far.

Would be great to play with you though.

Just played with Yoba for a bit, that was amusing.

Feeling is mutual my friend,if ı find time for co-op ı will let you know :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

btw here are some reviews for those wonder about the game:

http://www.gamespot.com/dead-island/reviews/dead-island-review-6332786

http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/review/18476/dead-island/

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1192319p1.html

Btw personally ı dont trust IGN but anyways :dry:

and trailer:

extra:İf you really liked music in background(like me) here is a link for only music:

Edited by nonsense16