Nexus Rep exploits? (what the heck?)

Deleted2282112User

I was just in the comment section of a mod 'not taking requests' i think it was called, the guys name was 'kiriebal' or something similar.

anyway, he was able to somehow -rep a comment, but instead of -1, it would go -99, and the same for when he +rep'd. I tried to 'report' him, but as soon as i did that, it said his page was non-existant, his mod then became non-existant, and there's no trace of him, his mod or aaaanything at all.

The hell did i just witness? :S was anyone else on this page recently? anyone else see what i mean?

Weird stuff, was he exploiting the sitecode or something? :S

I have no idea what happened or how... but it almost sounds like a moderator found the glitch out and either fixed it, or the user in question was found out for cheating? Do you think you could find the modder's page? It might be impossible if you don't recall the exact name. Hmm.

Being a Premium or Supporter member causes your +1/-1 to be +99/-99 for reps on your pages, nothing nefarious at work.

If the page disappeared after he -99 repped, chances are someone pissed him off and he removed it or set it to hidden.