[WIP] - Moonstone

d0kefish

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple more swords in the process. Im struggling with bad imagination. Making four swords not look the same is a challanging task for a simple mind like mine.

Check them out here.

I still could use another hand or two. I need someone to edit or make a new kind of giant. If you got an interest for old games, and looking for something to do, I'm sure I could find something for you to do.

So, a little WIP on the armor I am making for this mod. Just to see if it can sparkle some interest in helping with the other stuff :)

It's nothing great, at least not yet.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2041/armorprogress.png

Fun tip: Sculpting without your tablet, because you can't find the cable for it, is not a fun thing ...

Cheers,

Matth

A couple more swords in the process. Im struggling with bad imagination. Making four swords not look the same is a challanging task for a simple mind like mine.

Check them out here.

I still could use another hand or two. I need someone to edit or make a new kind of giant. If you got an interest for old games, and looking for something to do, I'm sure I could find something for you to do.

If you need a little hand with those blades, i might be able to take a shot at it. Plenty of imagination =) (besides being able to model and texture them on my own)

Have a look at my sig to get an impression of my works, and lemme know if it looks good enough to let me help.

Also:

Some sketches i once made for a TC that never got really far. But it might give an impression of my imagination when it comes to swords.

So of these are also in my weapon resource.

So, a little WIP on the armor I am making for this mod. Just to see if it can sparkle some interest in helping with the other stuff :)

It's nothing great, at least not yet.

-snip-

Well, you succeeded ;)

Edit:

Bad grammar =P

Edited by Urwy

I should have a few of my weapons textured and ready to put ingame shortly.

I've gotten started abit with a story, but as english is not the native language, im looking for someone to aid me.

If you have a passion and knowledge (not uber much but some) about old games, could be amiga, snes or other gems. Please PM me if you are interested in helping out abit with story and questline.

• 2 weeks later...

Small updates, got to helmet modeled yesterday. Trogg's is a humanhating race (for good reasons) that live in exile from wherever there are humans living.

They have abit more of beast in them but will able to use magics and wield weapons.

Also started abit on the black knights helmet, the player will encounter these knights quite frequently. They will not come in large numbers but even a single one will prove strong enaugh to best the player.

Knights helmet, possibly will be the black knights default helmets.

Trogg Witchdoctor helmet.

Custom giant, low poly. I cant take all credit as most of its body is the regular giants body, However i've tried to add some muscle, and obviously the hooves.

Feel free to give me some opinions as I am very new to making other stuff than helmets,

This is looking pretty damn good. Hope to see it finished one day :thumbsup: good luck!

I figured i'd show some of the swords im making for this mod on here as well =)

They're still wip's, and i tend to favor the second one. But in the end, it's d0kefish's decision.

http://i.imgur.com/MUc3K.png

http://i.imgur.com/iETHn.png

I've got atleast 2 more sketches to work out, so unless anyone has some mighty impressive sketch to inspire me, those are the ones ill be making.

Edited by Urwy