some question about bashed patch

bill2505

when i create one some some mods are disabled .is this normal

2 those mod that got disabled should i enable them again before i start the game

3 when i i reabuild the patch after the mods selection it has a litst what things from the mods to include in the patch(lvls ,actors.....)

the fact is that some are disabled by default is this normal.

edit

Edited by bill2505

when i create one some some mods are disabled .is this normal

2 those mod that got disabled should i enable them again before i start the game

3 when i i reabuild the patch after the mods selection it has a litst what things from the mods to include in the patch(lvls ,actors.....)

edit

1. Any mod that has filter, no merge, or deactivate tag will be deactivated when you finish patching.

2. You can activate the mods with no merge tag but do not activate the ones with filter tag such as All Natural - Indoor Weather Filter For Mods.esp.

3. Not sure, maybe someone can answer this for him?

edit

Yes. Not everything will be selected by default, it will depend on what mods you have and what their bashed tags are.

By and large, the default settings will get you going, as you gain more experience, you can start messing with the choices yourself. There are also the "Tweak" sections, which allow you to make various adjustments to the game, which in some cases even make certain mods unnecessary.

But for now, just use the default settings, unless you are having problems.

As for activating the mods back that Wyre Bash deactivates, the answer is no, don't do it. Mods that are merged or imported will show either a + or a bullet in the middle of the square box and should be green. If you have mods that are being shown as not ticked off and nothing else in the box, then make sure that it was not actually merged before you put a tick mark in the box.