HavokBehaviorPostProcess

strawbqwerty

Hi all

Have come across this tool in a folder provided by creation kit. This folder is in the main Skyrim SE data folder and is named tools. It is supposed to convert animation files to the new game format. What does not come with this is any in depth instructions for use. Only the stupid-idly obvious note stating what it is used for. So does any one know the process and are willing to let every one know?

Thanks

It'll probably be on their "wiki" eventually, glad to know it's there though. I assume it will probably not convert old files to the new format, but instead do the equivalent of say, putting a wet cat in a microwave. It won't dry him out, but he sure be cooked.

Did do some google work on it. No guide for noobs yet. Will convert any old mods with built in animations like pretty walk, bouncy but and rack, fight and combat. Some have even got more adventurous animations relating to sex converted. Got to do a fair bit of moving animation files from mod to a folder the convert then back. Still looking at the whole process. Not what I really .was into though when I started playing Skyrim. Was meant to be a install and play game not build and play.

• 6 years later...