Dark Viking Themed Faction

vidar666

"Come closer young one."

The old man said. His grey beart staining from dried blood.

The marks of the last battle carved deeply into his face.

"There are things i need to tell you *cough*, important things...dark things."

The young one did as he was told.

The old one continued. "Deep down in the mountains there is an ancient evil

lying in wait, an evil most nord forgot or never knew of. Hidden by the black forest, surrounded by shade lies an old cave young one!"

"CROATAN" he whispered.

"I will tell you of its secrets because i will not make it any further on our journey, but i need you to tell the people!"

He spoke.

"In ancient times, when we drove the natives of reach out of markath we soon found another people in the cold winds of eastmarch!

Led by corrupted druids, kept alive by gruesome will and foul magic alike they dwelled in the deep dark bones of CROATAN! A giant

forsaken city, piled up skulls and the remains of the dead used as buildingmaterial. These people once were of the same blood as the ancient nords but

they got lied to, the corrupted druids twisted theyr minds and feelings. Feeded with hate and despise, they were."

The boy listened closly...

"They called themselves Drunes, and worshiped the Fomori, godlike creatures but savage and bloodthirsty."

"Driven by theyr dark masters and evil Wyrds they seeked bloodshed above all else, where they went they brought suffering, and death!

The Drunes were a plague, a bane to our homeland. Stained magic came with them, corrupting the very soil they walked upon. Wearing the

slain bodies and parts of it as decorations on their armors."

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_r_ZhDsTKwXI/TShJpJAqQHI/AAAAAAAAABk/jGI67FIOogk/S748/concept%2Bfig.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r3JYdPbIvn0/S-lUGvFBPvI/AAAAAAAAAFk/yyWtnLoYcsI/s1600/caval+drune.jpg

http://homepage.mac.com/j.grant.hill/fangs/images/persecutor.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_WkcqK8OfGIE/S_PBIh4zzGI/AAAAAAAAD30/tYjwWjDYTQg/P1040003.JPG

Ok so far thanks for reading.

Im posting the idea to expand the game by adding a new faction to the world, based upon the "Drunes" of the old confrontation game.

Including new armors and weapons, all heavily DARK VIKING or Celt style. Look up on confrontation and the "Drunes"

or the movie Pathfinder for more imagination support.

very interesting ! that last picture is sick, maybe thats a god or something ? the armor looks great i would love to see it done, and if it comes with a faction and storyline even better.

Not a god, that is a shaman or corrupted druid making a "heartbreaking" sacrifice! :P

very interesting ! that last picture is sick, maybe thats a god or something ? the armor looks great i would love to see it done, and if it comes with a faction and storyline even better.

Not a god, that is a shaman or corrupted druid making a "heartbreaking" sacrifice! :P

cool ! all of this designs look very dark & badass, that fur cloak/cape is awesome and the helmet wouldnt be hard i guess, just modify the Ancient nord helmet to cover the entire face, i guess that would do it, oh and a retexture too.

would this be possible without the CS ? what kinds of mods can be done at the moment ?

I guess the armors and weapons could be done already, but we would need a skilled modder for that, the dungeon/cave aswell as scripting the quest i guess would need the CS but since i got none to little modding experience i cant say for sure.

We need someone experienced to answer this.

would this be possible without the CS ? what kinds of mods can be done at the moment ?

I guess the armors and weapons could be done already, but we would need a skilled modder for that, the dungeon/cave aswell as scripting the quest i guess would need the CS but since i got none to little modding experience i cant say for sure.

yeah modders dont seem to take requests this days, a shame. Lets hope someone replies, i have attached this to my signature.

yeah modders dont seem to take requests this days, a shame. Lets hope someone replies, i have attached this to my signature.

It's cause everyone's "experienced", and doesn't want to mod for fun or for free anymore.

But hell, I'm determined to try and learn the CK.