Has anyone seen Johnny Depp in Skyrim?

CalibanX

Installing a new face pack makes a huge difference in how the NPCs look. I don't remember exactly which one, but I installed one and Sven looks a bit like a model, so I have him following me around. Also I've noticed that a lot more of the male NPCs are better looking than with the default faces.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't it be WWE? Anyway, oh... I definitely disagree then. Cheesy WWF look? This is skyrim, medieval fantasy setting inspired by Scandinavia and that is how they should look. Skyrim made Nords respectable in my eyes (because of history, lore and look and feel that goes along well), when in Oblivion they were stupid and uninteresting...

I was looking at all the men while playing and I thought of this thread and I really have to agree. I want Martin back! Martin was hot...but you know what happened to him :( I don't want to give anything a way and turn this into a spoiler post though.

I want a Skyrim Martin. Yum.

Cheesy WWF look? This is skyrim, medieval fantasy setting inspired by Scandinavia and that is how they should look. Skyrim made Nords respectable in my eyes (because of history, lore and look and feel that goes along well), when in Oblivion they were stupid and uninteresting...

I still don't see a requirement for males to be universally butt ugly especially considering that 1) Scandinavians don't actually look like that despite what Conan the Barbarian made us all think and 2) if Scandinavians are such burly, hairy barbarians why don't the females look that way?

Anyway, if "history, lore and look" was what this whole fantasy thing was about than you'd be seeing a lot more of this instead of this.. Shockingly we don't. Gee I wonder why.

But your "this is as just it should be" point is duly noted. And sighed at.

uhhh...well i dont find myself staring at men very often in Skyrim; im a guy so the female characters are much more appealing :teehee:

That said my sister was watching me hanging around Windhelm one day and said, "that guy on the throne is actually kind of handsome." for a moment I didn't know what she was talking about then it hit me; Ulfric Stormcloak. :facepalm: to he his own i guess lol

Cheesy WWF look? This is skyrim, medieval fantasy setting inspired by Scandinavia and that is how they should look. Skyrim made Nords respectable in my eyes (because of history, lore and look and feel that goes along well), when in Oblivion they were stupid and uninteresting...

Anyway, if "history, lore and look" was what this whole fantasy thing was about than you'd be seeing a lot more of this instead of this.. Shockingly we don't. Gee I wonder why.

The key word here is lore, Mr. Sight. You don't have to be a genius to understand that when one says inspired by Scandinavia, he means lore and folklore, not modern day Scandinavia and yes in lore/folklore men do look like that (I don't understand how having some muscle and long hair automatically makes one ugly) and women are always pretty, you know because it's lore and there's no need for them being not. Women do tend to be pretty in fantasy/lore/folklore and whatnot, as they do in movies.