Has anyone seen Johnny Depp in Skyrim?

CalibanX

Hmm For me, there are a number, actually, and I haven't even played that far into the game, really. To name the ones so far: Vilkas, Farkas, Ulfric (That voice especially...), and Brynjolf (The voice also for this one, is a major plus). I haven't really payed attention to minor characters though... I will on my next play though. ^^

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys are the majority who buy the game. Hence most of the audience does not care if there are attractive males, in fact it may make some guys feel a bit insecure (not that they should :P).

I suggest a mod.

Edited by Levgre

Ancano is the only attractive guy I've found.

Though that high-elf mage Nelacar at the inn in Winterhold is also kind of good looking. I'm somewhat curious to see Calcemo's nephew without his hood too.

Most of the guys in Skyrim look like tough barbarians or wrestlers though. Yuck. I don't know of any girl who likes the tough wrestler look, or big scraggly beards.

In my opinion the unmodded game does not have any attractive females. At least the men got to cover up with beards. It was only when I downloaded a mod that fixed the textures did I begin to notice any of the women.

While I'm a woman who likes women, I saw this topic and decided to start taking a look at the guys. I found out it's quite true that there aren't many attractive fellas around..

The closest you'll get to Johnny (sans the personality) is probably Mauricio. He seems to be a real favorite.

I also noticed that the Jarl of Riften's son Harrald is not bad looking. While he is not marriageable by default there is always the console for those on PC. Unfortunately he has a snooty voice which he retains through marriage dialog. That's probably a drawback for many =\

Other than these two fellows I haven't come across many decent looking guys. I have noticed however that there are some promising looking worshipers who have their faces obscured. I never bothered/care to strip them down to see their entirety, but it's another option for those still hunting for a decent looking man in Skyrim.

I agree that Brynjolf's voice is rather attractive, though his looks IMO are not as much so. And Calcemo isn't too bad, though he is a tad old looking. I do like his voice though.

On a similar note...it may be because at the moment I am only playing the xbox version of the game...but why is it that no woman finds me worth marrying...it's only dudes...and I was so poor that I actually almost considered marrying one...no shame in my game...but thank the Divines that I got kick but at alchemy and can now make my own money, lol.

I confess. I like beefy men. :facepalm:

Lol XD No need to facepalm! Nothing wrong with that! It's just I wish we had... equal opportunity is all :D

That's the weird thing with video game characters, when the devs don't want them to be absurdly attractive, their only solution is to make them absurdly ugly.

Yes, exactly! Variation is good!