Request to make Ebony armor's "skirt" longer.

aek357

Hello folks,and thank you for modding this game,with the mods you create the game experience becomes even better!

I have a simple request.Could we make it so that the cloth part(skirt) of the ebony armor is actually longer?Like,reach to the mid of the shinguard,or even a bit below.There is a mod that makes it a bit longer,but not quite as much,plus it only works on one bodytype.

So i would kindly ask if someone could make theskirt longer so we could pass as battlemages or cool vampires with a two hander :P

You can't be a badass dark knight without some parts of the cloth on your armor long enough,right? :P

Thank you very much in advance :D

P.S.I play a male character,if you could do it for females too would be awesome,but if it's too time consuming male would suffice for now :)

Edited by aek357

Not sure if we are supposed to bump requests,but it went off the first page pretty fast :D

Will bump it maybe from time to time,to see if someone could possibly do it :]]

Edit:Yeah,we're not.So sorry about the bump.

It's only that i don't believe my request will be popular,since it's not something many people would ask for in my opinion.

Oh well :]

Edited by aek357

Not sure if we are supposed to bump requests,but it went off the first page pretty fast :D

If you're not sure read the rules please.

You are not allowed to bump requests with one exception which I'll explain for you now:

A thread may only be bumped after a week of inactivity, you may only do this once per thread, if there is still no interest let it die. You can post it again in about a week for a second attempt.

There we go :)

Also loads of threads of wiped of the front page in moments, just remember that if someone wants to make a mod and are stuck on idea, they'll probably look through a fair few pages to get inspiration.

Try contacting the maker of the mod you mentioned and polity suggest a longer version because it's something that would interest you. Also check out The Cleric Armour it's not exactly what you're looking for and is female armour, but its a nice armoured robe for you.

You are not allowed to bump requests with one exception which I'll explain for you now:

A thread may only be bumped after a week of inactivity, you may only do this once per thread, if there is still no interest let it die. You can post it again in about a week for a second attempt.

Also loads of threads of wiped of the front page in moments, just remember that if someone wants to make a mod and are stuck on idea, they'll probably look through a fair few pages to get inspiration.

Try contacting the maker of the mod you mentioned and polity suggest a longer version because it's something that would interest you. Also check out The Cleric Armour it's not exactly what you're looking for and is female armour, but its a nice armoured robe for you.

Yeah i did read the rules but after i posted ;P oh well.

For the moment,i contacted the maker of the mod,and will see how it goes from there.

For the moment,i contacted the maker of the mod,and will see how it goes from there.

No problem :)

I've just posted a thread about this for people to read, which is copied from the New Vegas Forum. Someone has however just reported it due to me not being an Admin and it not being a request, which I must admit breaks the rules, but there are that many new members thanks to Skyrim I felt it needed to be posted for every ones sake, hopefully the Admins will understand.

I've just posted a thread about this for people to read, which is copied from the New Vegas Forum. Someone has however just reported it due to me not being an Admin and it not being a request, which I must admit breaks the rules, but there are that many new members thanks to Skyrim I felt it needed to be posted for every ones sake, hopefully the Admins will understand.

I wouldn't pay much attention to the report(if it happened),the same person posted in my vampire thread,saying that we should only have one vampire thread,like everyone wanted the same tweaks on vampirism.

Anyway,i appreciate the reminder of the rules,and to be honest i don't expect people to search Fallout forums to read them,since they might not be regulars.

Cheers

I wouldn't pay much attention to the report(if it happened),the same person posted in my vampire thread,saying that we should only have one vampire thread,like everyone wanted the same tweaks on vampirism.

Anyway,i appreciate the reminder of the rules,and to be honest i don't expect people to search Fallout forums to read them,since they might not be regulars.

Cheers

Not having a go, just trying to avoid people being banned for a simple mistake :)

Some times there are multiple threads for the exact same thing, but given the fact the game is still very much new and there are no tweaks yet (so people want vastly different and brand new things) a few threads is fine I think :)

Yep, I used to frequent the NV forum but since it's older the issue of spam bumping was addressed by that post, ominously sticked at the top of the page to drill it into every ones head, including my own :')

Where did you see this? Because Dark0ne has said before, last month in fact, "Bumping is not allowed here." No exceptions noted, at least in that post.

Where did you see this? Because Dark0ne has said before, last month in fact, "Bumping is not allowed here." No exceptions noted, at least in that post.

If the thread has not had any response for over a week, only then you are allowed one bump to give the thread another chance. Anything beyond that will result in the thread being locked.

Taken from a post make by Vagrant0 on the NV request forum, it's stickied as well. I copied it and posted it as a thread here, but for some reason, Wraithofdoom, who also seems to be trying to keep the forum clean, decided that by breaking the rules by posting it (as it was not a request) means it should be reported. Fair enough, but I was trying to adress the bumping problem without going through every thread one by one. He basicly decided that because i broke a rule to try and help the entire forum, he would simply report me.