Mod Idea: S.O.A.P (Society Of American Preservation)

ImagifyEntertainment

Hey everyone.

Since I just got a new computer, I wanted to start on this idea I had for a mod.

Basically, it's a small hidden vault that was only available to the wealthy and it contains many prestine artifacts from the Pre-War world.

Overview

_______

The Society Of American Preservation (S.O.A.P) was a privately funded project to ensure the survival of American culture, ideals, and artifacts. The project was created and funded by Dr. Henry Madison, an intelligient history scholar and entrepeneur. The vault was constructed in just under six months, afterward, Dr. Madison and his crew began collecting everyday things such as newspapers, comic books, dishwear, clothing, and food to store inside the vault. He also collected a wide array of confiscated Chinese propaganda and weaponry brought back from the Yangtze campaign. The last group of objects he collected was U.S. military weaponry and armor, to ensure safety incase the vault door was opened. On October 27th, 2077, the Great War came and went, leaving behind it nothing but despair. Those who paid millions of dollars to ensure their own safety in the S.O.A.P vault were left to die, as Dr. Madison panicked when the bombs began to fall and locked the vault door, leaving those outside to die. Many years have passed since the Great War, and the S.O.A.P vault still remains closed... until now.

Things Included In The Vault

Waiting Lobby (Lounge Area)

Apartments (Rooms)

Exhibits: (Rooms displaying various artifacts)

1. American Culture Exhibit

2. Chinese Exhibit

3. U.S. Military Exhibit

Wasteland Simulator (Room filled with a prop city block that includeds target dummies)

Dining Area

Science Lab

Greenhouse (Includes trees and various plants from Oasis)

Armory

Dr. Madison's Study

Stasis Room (Room includes a Tranquility Lane lounger, various Enclave tech, computers, robot guards, and a GECK which is locked behind a blast door {Vault Gear Door}

How To Enter

A briefcase including the door password and ID badge will be placed near a bus stop in Springvale

Well I hope some of you like this idea. I'm not asking anyone to create it for me, I'd just like some help. Please message me if your interested in helping out. I hope to see you soon.

-Cole