Darksiders armor

Shadowstriker144

you think i dont know this? i dont care if its scaled down to fit regular models the armor and sword are just wicked no matter the size.

Eh, what I think you know is irrelevant. I know that the size there is hulkish, and in TES we use.. well, human. The different is huge. The sword is no problem, and can be scaled. But scaling certain armor makes it loose its concept and turn into something else.

I merely pointed it out, since I have tried to do stuff like this before. It does not turn out as good as you would think. The last guy I tried to do it for, didn't want the model after I was done. Since the original concept was altered too much. But what can you do, when the body mesh is different?

Most likely the shoulders would look like something taken right from World of Warcraft, and it would be major clipping all over the place. Which is my point: It would be a lot of problems to just "scale it down. Awesome either way!".

I simply wanted you to think about it. If you knew, then great.

you think i dont know this? i dont care if its scaled down to fit regular models the armor and sword are just wicked no matter the size.

Eh, what I think you know is irrelevant. I know that the size there is hulkish, and in TES we use.. well, human. The different is huge. The sword is no problem, and can be scaled. But scaling certain armor makes it loose its concept and turn into something else.

I merely pointed it out, since I have tried to do stuff like this before. It does not turn out as good as you would think. The last guy I tried to do it for, didn't want the model after I was done. Since the original concept was altered too much. But what can you do, when the body mesh is different?

Most likely the shoulders would look like something taken right from World of Warcraft, and it would be major clipping all over the place. Which is my point: It would be a lot of problems to just "scale it down. Awesome either way!".

I simply wanted you to think about it. If you knew, then great.

i get what your saying and i understand there might be a different feel and look to it but even so having the sword is good enough for me I was just throwing this out there as an idea i would like to see come to fruition