A call for floating land masses/islands for a fantasy skyrim

distortedrealms

Skyrim is not lacking in new lands, realms, and dungeons, but what is does lack is something that always makes fantasy media all that much better imo, floating islands, and landmasses. islands floating up high with grass, and trees on top, castles in the sky, or entire mountains with dungeons within.

It is possible to do sadly the CK is like reading an alien language to me otherwise I would be on this. But modders have done this concept before, just look at the mod on Nexus 'Death Mountain by Oblivionlaserie' The cornerstone of this amazing mod is a huge floating mountain with a fortress/castle on top protected by dragons and an army of skeletons below. It always makes my jaw drop when I am near (And since I use Dyndolod, you can see the mountain from across the map)

I have seen all the available mods on nexus/all other mainstream sites and while there are some good ones like smaller player homes etc, the noteworthy and larger landmasses seem riddled with ctd issues, or completely abandoned, save for Death mountain.

A simple picture if you will: You take your flying ship, and travel the sky over Skyrim, fighting dragons, and witnessing the cloud whales from that newer creature mod, and making stops along the way to villages and cities in the sky to trade, and rest....That is my skyrim fantasy, and it would give a higher degree of fantasy aesthetics that is solely lacking in the sky above skyrim. So I plead to all modders out there, give us landmasses in which to fly to, and make skyrim look beautiful not just on the ground, but also above.

Cheers

http://img09.deviantart.net/836d/i/2013/346/6/9/floating_islands_by_peterprime-d6xokq2.png