Read this...

TheTerminator2004

Dear Jack Thompson,

Still kicking after your sparring match with Penny-Arcade? They always find a way. Back to your old antics, eh? Fighting the "good fight", right.

Well it never surprises me how low you will stoop to further your maniac campaign against all things game. I can't stomp a roach without you saying I learned it from Vice City. Were the 80s not kind to you? Did Bushnell snub you at a kegger then make out with that girl you pined for secretly, dancin' in the dark while singing along with "Take On Me"?

But, I'm not surprised, nope! Seems we have to find a reason for our misbehavior- reasons for our dysfunction- These reasons include stress, drugs, rap music, rock music, sex, meat, hookers, and a bad day. But hey, I've always believed the problem is people. Oddly enough, people like you who believe they know what's best for the world.

Question: Can't I just be f**ked up? I've wanted to kill people, sure! But only crazies, soldiers, and action heroes act on it. And soldiers must. It's part of the job description.

It doesn't always take outside influence to turn anyone to murder, I think it rarely does. I mean, I can't even see someone arriving at murder right after playing:

"Haha! Take that Sonny! The Vercetti Gang is king of the underworld! Now... to that female dog teacher, Ms. Duvall... Cuckold me, will you?" *loads clip*

And for your viewing pleasure: Penny-Arcade!

awesumz! :thumbsup:

I dunno how you click on it in a letter, I'm just sayin, it's friggin hilarious.

Get Well Soon,

Tony P.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha lol - well said Doom, well said ;D And that's probably the reason why many lawyers take people to court, is because they themselves want all that money :rolleyes:

Like I said, money makes this world go 'round! :thumbsup:

Archived