Remove Auto Save from sleep.

JustAguyForMods

you can change auto-save setting in the game settings. ie. Save on sleep, Save on Fast Travel and so on. the only one you can't change is the exit save for some reason.

Edit: the settings are on the main menu of the game look under Gameplay I think.

Open you pipboy, hit escape, click on exit to desktop.. voila exit save disabled :>

you can change auto-save setting in the game settings. ie. Save on sleep, Save on Fast Travel and so on. the only one you can't change is the exit save for some reason.

Edit: the settings are on the main menu of the game look under Gameplay I think.

Open you pipboy, hit escape, click on exit to desktop.. voila exit save disabled :>

I like to just open the console and enter qqq. That also easily quits without an auto save. Of course, for Survival mode you need something that restores the console.

On that note, the OP might want to look at Unlimited Survival Mode. It allows the ability to restore just about everything disabled by the vanilla survival mode, as well as the option to change between difficulty levels at will. It also restores the auto save settings to the options screen in Survival mode so you should be able to disable save-on-sleep from there.

Best if all (IMHO) it’s an F4SE plugin so it doesn’t eat up an .esp slot. It is version independent so it won’t break (so far anyway) whenever another Creation Club update lands (you’ll still need to update F4SE obviously). Plus it has MCM support so you can easily toggle the features you don’t want enabled. If you don't use MCM the settings can be changed via the included .ini file.

• 2 years later...

Hello I tried to doing that for a new survival, went to very hard , there isn't a save on sleep option an any setting on pc , there is only save on wait travel rest pip-boy, and I have them all off , I really find the auto save anytime you sleep annoying as heck, I'd like to be able sleep if when I'm tried and not auto save

I do use unlimited survival options mod, but the auto save disable feature isn't working on that either