Aela's gone. How to bring her back

neropedro

I found this in a wiki or something (you should use google for those kinds of questions, it helps a lot! (that's what I did!)).

aela:

prid 0001A697

moveto player

Use the console (of course)

What it does, it "selects" the character and moves it to the players location... (You might have to talk to her to rejoin but I dunno cause it never happened to me).

Hope this helps!

I found this in a wiki or something (you should use google for those kinds of questions, it helps a lot! (that's what I did!)).

aela:

prid 0001A697

moveto player

Use the console (of course)

What it does, it "selects" the character and moves it to the players location... (You might have to talk to her to rejoin but I dunno cause it never happened to me).

Hope this helps!

Thnx a lot man, it worked. Too bad she is dead.

I used the "resurrect" command which revived her. But she was the Aela before she was my companion and wife and ofcourse without any of the equipment. Anything I can do for it?

Edited by neropedro

Hum... Well... I guess not... :(

One thing though... Since it is very easy to kill a companion, usually, they die a lot, I use a mod found on the nexus that put them as essentials... You have 2 choices... Either take the esp but since characters can change (if every Bethesda gets up to it) or take the batch file version... I renamed it start.txt and each time I start a new game, I just "bat start.txt"...

Sorry for your lost! :P

• 1 year later...

This won't help you resurrect Aela, but if you want to make her essential without using a mod, type this into the console:

setessential 0001A696 1

That will make her essential. Note that the reference "0001A696" is her base ID, not the ID you will get if you select her.

I suppose you could also add this to a start file like Vortaka mentioned so that it is "fixed" right from the beginning.

Cheers, and good luck.

Edit: Oops, sorry I bumped a year old message.

Edited by HammerHedd