Not Alone

AtlasS

I'm thinking of making a mod when the CK is released, yes I know I can make it prior but I would prefer the CK.

The Idea:

At the moment(vanilla Skyrim) there are many shopkeeps, bards, mages, mercenaries, and in the guilds- Assassins and thieves.

Random encounters enable you to be hunted by an assassin or mercenaries if you kill/steal, and this gave me an idea.

Why can't there be; Rogues in the cities? children to adults who take opportunities to pickpocket or swipe anything they think could be worth something. would they then be able to pickpocket the player? depending on the players pickpocket skill they may or may not even notice the theft, and its dependent on the thief's skill vs the players skill whether they succeed ((Thief pickpocket+Thief sneak) - playerpickpocket)

If that could be done, then there may also be mages on the roads practising spells on trees, or in the towns entertaining crowds.

Cant leave the warriors out so: adventurers who train with the city guard, toss around battle stories in the bar and are generally big and intimidating(maybe even intimidate a shopkeep for better prices? lol)

I call these NPC's nqPC's(not quite Player Characters).

and of course, why should you bother getting better if there are these people around to compete with? well if your rank in a skill gets above (lets say for example) 80, there is a chance a nqPC may approach you for skill training, and pay you the amount that is standard for that level of training.

I know this doesnt sound like a greatly fleshed out idea but i'd love to hear feedback/insight/input