13 members have voted

1. 1. Shall I continue this?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no modder, and don't you dare pull that "then you try making a mod" s*** on me, that's only used by people with no better argument.

Also, I agree with MOST of the rules, a community needs rules, I'll tell you that, but still, some rules tick me off, I'm just expressing my opinion about the most popular modding site ever.

Edited by avidmelon

have you tried to contribute anything to the community, because i havent seen any evidence that you have, if your unhappy with the free service you are given, you are welcome to go and make your own site and run it however you see fit

Have you ever wondered why this is the only place where you can find anything you need, like... even once, have you?

Yeah, because it's the most popular and everyone flocks to it, and uses nothing else, and blindly defends it (no offense to you guys, I'm sure you're cool), like the xbox 360

Have you ever wondered why this is the only place where you can find anything you need, like... even once, have you?

Yeah, because it's the most popular and everyone flocks to it, and uses nothing else, and blindly defends it (no offense to you guys, I'm sure you're cool), like the xbox 360

no because this site respects the modders and the work they put forth, not letting it get flamed to death like people like you to the point they no longer wish to mod and slowly kills the entire community

Also, stop pulling the "contribute something" card, It's only used by people who can say nothing else in rebuttal.

also, Modders can take criticism, they wouldn't even start modding if they couldn't.

as stated before, criticism is one thing with is welcomed, flaming and trolling is another, that is not allowed

i clearly have other arguements, i only bring it up because you have no response to it

I don't contribute because I can't mod, simple as that, others can mod, so I go to this site to find people who CAN mod, and I download the mods I like, but, alas, I have to search to find mods I like.