r key wont work for storing

mandroid

Hi guys any clues on solving a problem with the r key not working ? it works for sheathing , unsheathing and dropping but when I want to use it with the inventory eg: give items to followers or storing in chests it just does nothing . I installed a mod that changes inventory but can't uninstall it , can't find it anywhere ...

tried to replace the inventory files but not sure which ones to replace or where to find the right ones ... Please help it's getting very ridicule ... lol I hang around with all the gear I catch ... spend all lvl ups in stamina ...

'R' is hardcoded, so all associated commands apply, just remove and add the Ready/Sheath assinged key.

But as with all Skyrim bugs, they are mostly individual so if it worked for me it may not work for you :

Edited by Ritzin

The problem is the r key works for some commands , I tried to reassign to other key but it wont work with give or store , just ready and drop ... I'm kind of a noob when it comes to editing these files ... could you be more specific please ? I know it takes a lot of patience for some dudes ... lol thanks

• 2 months later...
Well for people who are having this problem this is what I did to fix it kinda. Just make a copy of skyrim or new installation of it somewhere. If your like me you probably have it all modded so be sure to keep a good fresh copy of it somewhere. Use the new installation/old copy to do whatever U got to and then just continue on. It's not like your going to give/storage stuff all the time. :thumbsup: