The Pirate Isles by Jedininjafuq

zelazko

I've been kidnapped in this mod and completed the first quest that starts with when you wake up in crashed ship.

The issue is that whenever my character goes to sleep, I get placed in crashed ship again if I were kidnapped again though I completed this quest. I don't know what it may be causing this 'repetitive kidnapping'.

I've been kidnapped in this mod and completed the first quest that starts with when you wake up in crashed ship.

The issue is that whenever my character goes to sleep, I get placed in crashed ship again if I were kidnapped again though I completed this quest. I don't know what it may be causing this 'repetitive kidnapping'.

That happen to me to bro and how I fixed it was, I downloaded it again and just copied it again in my data folder right over everything else and my progress wasn't effected or anything but it did work for me, hope this helps bro. yea I love that mod it's very cool I'm still heaving some issues with it though like when I try to go looting I have a full crew but my first mate still says I need 5 more pirates,lol, so if you can figure this one out let me know cuz this is my Favorite mod so far. I really hate to cheat but it's looking like I might have to'

I don't know if that's the same one I'm using but I'm using the Pirate's Isle beta by JNF, maybe it's an update from the one you have.