My skyrim keeps exiting me out.

Sabertoothtigerz

Hi, i'm sorta new to this whole modding thing so as u might've guessed i use nmm and i only uninstall or de-activate a mod when i see a conflicting esp, with that said i find non conflicts in my plugins and i used boss ( not loot bcuz it tells me im missing a dll file which i can only obtain if i upgrade to windows10 ) i have windows 7

My issue with the game is this..boss doesnt tell me that i have any problem with the game.

I activated the papyrus log in my skyrim ini and it doesnt seem to be doing much, no logs no records of what's causing the problem.

Basically i have an extensive list of mods and for a long time after modding my game didnt seem to be creating much of a conflict.

It all happened after today I added a bunch of new mods without testing the game for stability in the process that all had gone downhill.

Sometimes i cant start skyrim at all it just stays in the bethesda logo that's only when i de-activate certain mods I think are causing my freezes / shutdowns

the shutdowns are more common though, i recently installed jk's cities and towns mods and i absolutely love it but sometimes when i get too close to winterhold or when i arrive to the college after starting up the college of winterhold via alternate start mod it all just starts to crash and or shutting me out of the game.

I use legendary edition the last patch and i dont use SE

i have all dlc's and i'd like to know how i can create or copy a log of what's the crash issue here so that experts might help me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.