Can the entire Thieve's Guild quest line be complete at low level?

SpellAndShield

well lots of money is easy in thieves guild. the jobs gets you cash but no combat, so your money skyrockets. as for bow with passive thief skills, thats what I did and I did fine.

HOWEVER, I do suggest you keep 2 one handed weapons on you at all times, and keep those at least 2/3rds the level of your bow, don't ask why just trust me

well lots of money is easy in thieves guild. the jobs gets you cash but no combat, so your money skyrockets. as for bow with passive thief skills, thats what I did and I did fine.

HOWEVER, I do suggest you keep 2 one handed weapons on you at all times, and keep those at least 2/3rds the level of your bow, don't ask why just trust me

For back stabbing you mean?

Just keep the one handed skill well leveled and make sure you have some powerful one handed weapons. Thats all I can say at the moment, it may be the Spoiler forum but you have not asked for any...

Just keep the one handed skill well leveled and make sure you have some powerful one handed weapons. Thats all I can say at the moment, it may be the Spoiler forum but you have not asked for any...

I don't care about spoilers, can you be more specific maybe? What do I need a power 1h dagger for?

Ok, no care for spoilers: there are several points in the thieves guild quest line where both your stealth and range are rendered void. you fight in a 30x30x60 amazingly lit cylinder chamber with an enemy that uses 2 enchanted swords and can turn invisible. you don't have the darkness to hide in nor do you have the range to shoot him. You HAVE to hit him close and hard. and if you can only use bows you will be pwned, so no I don't mean daggers I mean swords. high damage/enchanted swords you can dual wield cos that's the only way a thief under level 15 will take this guy down

Ok, no care for spoilers: there are several points in the thieves guild quest line where both your stealth and range are rendered void. you fight in a 30x30x60 amazingly lit cylinder chamber with an enemy that uses 2 enchanted swords and can turn invisible. you don't have the darkness to hide in nor do you have the range to shoot him. You HAVE to hit him close and hard. and if you can only use bows you will be pwned, so no I don't mean daggers I mean swords. high damage/enchanted swords you can dual wield cos that's the only way a thief under level 15 will take this guy down

Can't you just run around and dodge?