ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vault-Tec Armor mod

Parcipal

Wouldn't it be cool if the Vault-Tec armor would be a complete armor set, just like the combat armor and such?

I'm not just talking about it actually being effective!

My ideas on this would be the following:

-A whole set, including chest, arms and legs

-3 different tiers, featuring custom and more sturdy visual attachments to your armor. (Think of the basic armor just like a thin padding, the tier 3 one more like a bullet-proof vest.)

-Legendary modifications

-custom attachments for the helmet, somewhere between the power armor upgrades and... nothing. (Never know what Vault Tec implemented into those helmets!

-Let it be sold in Vault 88 by an armorer.

- ???

Soo... one thing about Fallout 4 that bothered me all the way was the Vault Tech Sec. armor. You're running around in a Vault Jumpsuit literally forever, you see (and saw) quite a few people in their Security armors running around, but

A.) never found any (I feel ya!)

B.) if you happen to "stumble" upon one... it was nowhere near viable in a legit run.

C.) It doesn't fit in with any other armor set.

Now to clear some things about my ideas up.

The Armor itself has already built in should- and kneeguards. If someone could seperate those and make them an actual armor item, you'd have your basic set. From there on it's a matter on how creative you are, extending an armor set. It'd be nice to have a customization tab that would, maybe, show the Vault # (and maybe even let you choose wich one to display).

So that's about it.

Let me know what you think about it (or even willing to do it [or even found a mod on nexus that does that.])