Thieves Guild Advanced Quests

AurianaValoria1

Ok, so I've completed 'Darkness Returns' and I'm doing various jobs to 'bring the guild back to its glory.' How many of each job do I have to do to start the advanced quests?

Also, is there a bug with the bedlam jobs? I keep getting stuck with Riften, and now I'm running out of valuables to steal! Almost everyone in the city is a friend, so there's very little that counts as theft. I've done about five bedlam jobs in Riften so far. :confused:

There is no bug,you have to do 5 small jobs in 4 different cities to get major job in one city. After 4 major jobs you will become guild master and get new armor.

So for example you do 5 small jobs in whiterun and then you get major job for whiterun,then 5 small jobs for windhelm and you get major job for windhelm etc etc.

Also if you run out of things to steal for bedlam jobs try to get a sweep and a bedlam job in the same city after you get the second item for the sweep job you have completed the bedlam job too.

I managed to do that twice already. :P Finally got two of the final quests finished - Whiterun and Solitude. Hopefully, the others will come quick. :D