Skyrim museum

MozVegas

When i play Skyrim i like to collect virtually every achievable item in the game form armors, books, weapons, ingredients and even cool useless items like the broken sword and its shard. basically if i can pick it up its going to one of my houses. It would be cool if there was a museum where you can show off you spoils. for example a room where you can mount your weapons on a vast wall, manikins that show off your armors, etc. I also think it would be cool turn this in to a series of micro quests like the museum of oddities in oblivion. this was an idea that i think would greatly ad many more hours to this already huge game. I would create this mod myself but i just know how to install mods not make them. let me know what you think of this idea and/or some changes to enhance it. this would be my dream come true it this mod came to be.

Hell yes man! im gonna make that. i already have a whole quest made for Goldbrand, soon Ice blade of the monarch, and scourge, and the rest i hope. .. .the only thing left for goldbrand is i dont know how to make a treasure map show up in game... i even have the image made.

after i get a couple artifacts done im gonna make some quest museum/ collector person.

Edited by CaoMengde777

Hell yes man! im gonna make that. i already have a whole quest made for Goldbrand, soon Ice blade of the monarch, and scourge, and the rest i hope. .. .the only thing left for goldbrand is i dont know how to make a treasure map show up in game... i even have the image made.

after i get a couple artifacts done im gonna make some quest museum/ collector person.

very nice. i cant wait to see how it turns out, ill be playing them.

"for example a room where you can mount your weapons on a vast wall, manikins that show off your armors, etc."

Had the same idea, this was my fix:

Select your 'museum room' (choose something large, i chose the basement of proudspire)

Delete all the unwanted furniture - console command "markfordelete" (be careful with bookshelves and enchanting tables, they still function even when the actual object is gone)

Start spawning chests, racks, mannequins - "player.placeatme xxxxxxx" (If you dont have the Ref ID for that object just use the search function of the console (help "chest" 0)

Customise to your own hearts content

do note that in order to have a straight looking object you must have your crosshairs perfectly in line with the horizon, or else chests might be tilted and sunk into the floor

I can go into more detail if u like, I could even post screenshots of my custom armoury.

Have fun customising

• 1 year later...

In Oblivion I had a nice house mod that added a display room and it had pedestals for mannequins. And the mannequins could hold weapons and shields, and were pose-able. And the display cases worked, and I could actually put things in them. And when I picked up an object at a certain point, it was picked up at that point instead of tipping over as it does in Skyrim.

Especially in Skyrim, where the journal doesn't list your titles and achievements, I'd like this sort of thing even more

This was hidden for a while on the Nexus, while I'm working on some fixes -

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14459

I've enabled it today, for you guys to take a look.

Really cool. Thats exactly the kind f thing i was searching for.

Do you have an ETA for the fixes?

Also, would it be terrible complicated to do a cut down version? Or you could place mannequins in separate rooms of 10, so it wouldnt get so heavy on the card.

This was hidden for a while on the Nexus, while I'm working on some fixes -

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14459

I've enabled it today, for you guys to take a look.

Really cool. Thats exactly the kind f thing i was searching for.

Do you have an ETA for the fixes?

Also, would it be terrible complicated to do a cut down version? Or you could place mannequins in separate rooms of 10, so it wouldnt get so heavy on the card.

It is quite a large mod and it does need a fairly good gfx card.

If it's too big, feel free to modify it yourself. There's some manequins in the inaccessable back room, that were placed there for future expansion. You can delete them and the markers,...for starters.

The new version will be ready shortly. Just a few finishing touches to do.

Edited by Tamb0