Priority: Palaven bug

Karandhas

Hey, I've recently reinstalled Mass Effect 3 for another run, this time with mods, but I've ran into a problem during Priority: Palaven.

On Menae, when I approach Vistus' camp, there's no second wave of brutes spawning, which means I can't advance.

I've tried earlier saves and that didn't help. Then I tried to restart the mission (twice) and it still didn't work.

Any idea how to fix this?

I'd hate to start over only to find out the bug's still there...

Which mods are installed? It's possible that disabling them and seeing if you can get through the waves of Brutes, might be the solution. If they're DLC mods, you can just rename the folders from say, DLC_EXP_MOD to _DLC_EXP_MOD.

That's just my first guess but knowing which mods are installed might help me figure it out.

I've got several mods installed:

- Back Off with patches,

- Thane Mod with patches,

- Enhanced Galaxy with the patch,

- MEHEM,

- M3 Recalibrated

- Restored Anderson conversation

- Restored Zaeed conversation

- Restored Ken & Gabby recruitment

- Citadel Epilogue

- Alliance Armour

- N7 Armours,

- Better Cabin Music

- Bonus Powers Pack

- Carnifex in cutscenes

- No Splash Screen

I'll give it a shot with disabling them one by one, but won't that mean problems further on?

I removed all DLC mods, restarted the mission and still no second wave of brutes...

I also have a lot of new textures installed, but I don't think it could cause that? Either way, looks like I broke the game somehow. Reinstalling all of this would take a day again, with no guarantee I'll fix it :sad:

Edited by Karandhas