Need to stop NPCs from drowning each other out

Manway

I recently remembered my biggest issue with Skyrim and I'm wondering if anyone knows of, or can make a mod to fix the thing where when certain NPCs talk, all other dialogue becomes really quite. I just went up to Jarl Balgruuf and while he was talking, his aid tried to say something but his voice was turned down so low I couldn't hear him. Can anyone help? Im not sure how to look for such a fix, what do I search for? NPC loudness?

is the voice volume in your audio settings turned down? turn it up to max and drop the other volume setting down a bit so you can hear voices better other wise dynamically altering the volume of sound file on a situational basis is most likely going to require SKSE64. i could be wrong, but the way the games handles dialog is a hard thing to mess with. Edited by Dracula420

I hope they update SKSE then, because I thought about doing that but it wouldnt help much. When one NPC becomes the dominant voice and drowns out everyone else, the change is like you're in Dragonsreach talking to the Jarl, and everyone else is trying to talk to you from way over by the main doors.

Hmm, that will help, but I'm more concerned about parts in the story when an NPC is scripted to interrupt a conversation you're having, but you cant hear them interrupt you because you're still in a conversation with someone else. Like the example I gave, when you first arrive in Whiterun and are talking to Jarl Balgruuf his aid chimes in about how ridiculous it all sounds, but since you were just talking to the Jarl you can barely hear his voice until about a second after he starts talking.