Regarding Skyrim In-Game Music

ELITEeNergizer

Yeah it kills the moment when important battles and events are happening, and no-one has bothered to think that maybe they can make the whole thing feel more impressive by setting the ambient music to play the decent battle music non-stop. Like Whiterun for example. Screw it, someone thought the usual ambient battle music would suffice.....the ambient battle music that is broken insofar as it will fade in and out like a dying old guy on life support when it deems the combat to be insufficiently worthy of it. I'm assaulting a God damn city to the tune of wilderness wandering.

I should have been hearing the awesome Dragonborn battle music you only get when things get ugly with a dragon, all the damn time. We're attacking a city! AWESOME MUSIC. We're attacking a fort! AWESOME MUSIC. I'm doing a sneaking quest! TENSE MUSIC. I'm in a Falmer cave! DISTURBING MUSIC. I'm fighting a dragon! DOVAHKIIN! DOVAHKIIN! NAAL OK ZIN LOS VAHRIIN! Music is massively important, and the poor range and use of it in Skyrim is probably why the world feels so dead to a lot of people.

Edited by Khorak