SKYRIM ON SALE AT STEAM

gvs440

Don't forget that websites are not sacrosanct. They can certainly be 'broken into'. It may sound paranoid, but it's still true: Anyone can be a victim at any time. Staying online constantly just ups the risk. Why do it for a single-player game? It's pointless.

(Oh, sorry, the point is being bombarded by ads and other useless crap I don't need...)

(Oh, sorry, the point is being bombarded by ads and other useless crap I don't need...)

Exactly. Which is a major nuissance.

It's been stated multiple times that this can be turned off. Just sayin'.

I'm a bit jealous that it's on sale now. But I've also bought.. way too many games in the past few days. So. Three dollar games make me happy.

Just believing, one might say. Don't fool yourself. You probably get as many localised ads as the next man. There's always someone looking. At least at your IP to sell you the newest revolutionary toilet paper.

Never underestimate how far you drop your pants on a usual day on the web. At least one shouldn't offer to do a striptease.

I bought it for less than that instore for a physical copy. Never bought anything from Steam and never will.

Hard copy always so incase my cpu goes kerplunk, I have still the game itself.

you have skyrim, so you have steam yet you have no idea how it works?!?!? WTF?!?!

Just believing, one might say. Don't fool yourself. You probably get as many localised ads as the next man. There's always someone looking. At least at your IP to sell you the newest revolutionary toilet paper.

Never underestimate how far you drop your pants on a usual day on the web. At least one shouldn't offer to do a striptease.

I'll just stick with not being paranoid and enjoy my three dollar games, thanks.

I bought it for less than that instore for a physical copy. Never bought anything from Steam and never will.

you have skyrim, so you have steam yet you have no idea how it works?!?!? WTF?!?!

Very few people are aware of how Steam works on here. I suppose it's not really their fault that they don't want to give it a chance.. oh wait, it is. Nevermind.

But really. After having several hard drives die, it's so, so, so much easier to just click 'install' instead of all that disk switching goodness and installing games one at a time.

I know, I've had to buy my entire Steam game inventory all over again three times thanks to my computer rebuilds.

Oh no wait, what on Earth are you smoking?

WELL, rebuild my computer and my 2 sons computers once a years to get that new computer speed again. added a solid state Intel 320 drive a couple of months ago.

AND LOVE STEAM, all I do is install steam, log in and it installs all itself.

BTW, I do not work for them LOL

bought 3 times, come on!!! no stores to buy hard copies around you??? or masochist???

I follow you but the other guy...no. I do many computer rebuilds when my PC begins to become sluggish for more modern games. All I need to do is install steam and login to my account...all games ready to go. Why did that guy have to re-buy all the games? Sounds odd if you ask me...Seeing as you have a license to use all of the games on steam you have purchased for life...

I am with you Jakeo, maybe a not so sabe computer person ;0(

I follow you but the other guy...no. I do many computer rebuilds when my PC begins to become sluggish for more modern games. All I need to do is install steam and login to my account...all games ready to go. Why did that guy have to re-buy all the games? Sounds odd if you ask me...Seeing as you have a license to use all of the games on steam you have purchased for life...

I think his /sarcasm tag didn't stick is all. Go back reading it with a sarcastic tone and it makes far more sense.