Daedric Cleansing

AtlasS

I know it sounds stupid but I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you can disenchant(to learn the enchantment) daedric artifacts but KEEP the base item.

Reasoning:

Daedric artifacts look wicked, and do have great enchantments, but what if you dont particularly like the combination. What if you'd prefer Dawnbreaker to be an Ebony blade and have a different enchantment on the original artifact...

you love the fortify effects of the masque of clavicus vile but find the masque itself repulsive. Wouldn't a Circlet or crown work better with that enchantment?

I know I might be the only one who'd interested in this idea, but it never hurts to ask

I know it sounds stupid but I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so you can disenchant(to learn the enchantment) daedric artifacts but KEEP the base item.

Reasoning:

Daedric artifacts look wicked, and do have great enchantments, but what if you dont particularly like the combination. What if you'd prefer Dawnbreaker to be an Ebony blade and have a different enchantment on the original artifact...

you love the fortify effects of the masque of clavicus vile but find the masque itself repulsive. Wouldn't a Circlet or crown work better with that enchantment?

I know I might be the only one who'd interested in this idea, but it never hurts to ask

hm i could do so u with the artifact could create a copy of the articfact (without enchants) and do so the artifact was disenchantable if u want that?