Texture seams between water and shores

Vrakyas

I've recognized seams between the water and the shores, like seen in the picture attached.

(This picture is taken from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3820/?, but I have this seams everywhere.)

I've installed "Realistic Water Two" and the 4K textures by Pfuscher aka Zerwas. And I've maxed out all graphics settings in the launcher and ingame.

I remember having smooth transitions in Skyrim Classic.

How can I avoid or fix them? Do I need other water textures? Do I have to tweak some settings in Nvidia Control Panel? Or can it be fixed with ENB? (I don't use ENB or any other postprocessing shader for now.)

I use the latest version of SMIM (2.04). But I don't think it's related to SMIM, because SMIM affects statics and not landscape or water.

I already switched to WATER instead of Realistic Water Two - but same problem here.

Here another (better) screenshot of the issue (There should be no visible seams):

59ir7z.png

Are you using " Realistic Waters " or some other Water Enhancer Mod?

IF so ... move it to the very bottom of the load order in NMM. That is a common bug that the author of Realistic Waters states that IF you experience this, move the mod to the bottom of the load order.

Obviously, if you do not have a water enhancer mod - this is to be ignored. ;)

.. Jj ...

I already placed WATER.esp at the bottom of my load order - this fixed the seems on the water, but not at the shores.

I think I have to wait until ENB supports a water shader for SE, like ENB did in previous versions for Oldrim. There was a [WATER]- and [uNDERWATER]-section in enbseries.ini and also lines for EnableWater and EnableUnderwater.