Need a Modeler to Assist Me

Retsam

I apologize if someone has already made this. I failed to find it in my searching.

I'm asking a modeler in the community to assist me. I'm working on a project and need to modify a specific model:

ElectricalSwitch using Clutter\GenElecSwitch01.NIF

This is a 2 State object. Toggling the states turns on/off red and green light. However there is a 3rd large static orangish light at the bottom.

I want this model as a THREE state object. The third state toggling the orange light on or off. So:

State 1 = Red On, Green Off, Orange Off

State 2 = Red Off, Green On, Orange Off

State 3 = Red Off, Green Off, Orange On

I have no clue on doing this, being new to FallOut and preferring to script instead.

MUCH appreciation in advance. :)

Incidentally, if this was made I'm sure many folks could find a use for it (hence my surprise I couldn't find it- thought for sure it was already made somewhere).

I apologize if someone has already made this. I failed to find it in my searching.

I'm asking a modeler in the community to assist me. I'm working on a project and need to modify a specific model:

ElectricalSwitch using Clutter\GenElecSwitch01.NIF

This is a 2 State object. Toggling the states turns on/off red and green light. However there is a 3rd large static orangish light at the bottom.

I want this model as a THREE state object. The third state toggling the orange light on or off. So:

State 1 = Red On, Green Off, Orange Off

State 2 = Red Off, Green On, Orange Off

State 3 = Red Off, Green Off, Orange On

I have no clue on doing this, being new to FallOut and preferring to script instead.

MUCH appreciation in advance. :)

Incidentally, if this was made I'm sure many folks could find a use for it (hence my surprise I couldn't find it- thought for sure it was already made somewhere).

you need a texture artist, not a modeler ;p gimme 10 minutes

edit - I was wrong, you need an animator, and unfortunatly that the only thing im still learning. sorry, i guess ;/

Edited by FakePersonality