Can I bulk add mods to NMM?

GandhisLunchbox

I know that NMM if mods are placed inside the storage folder for mods, it will rescan, an register them , you know, then activate/install them. In my mind a bulk add would be a premade install build of mods stored as a backup in compressed form including savegames an load order appdata files, so it's a drag an drop operation. To do that Steam makes a backup install disc for the game in compressed .exe form. The game is then removed which leaves all the mods an .ini or load order app data files, along with the content for the mods and ENB, we just grab the remaining game directory and put it with the .ini an load order files at user/name/appdata/local/gamename (something like that, but a hidden folder) compress it and it should be good for a few years, you know, rather than having to make a new build, though often it's advantageous to make a new build, from new mods an updates to old ones. NMM does seem to make backups an profiles, along similar lines, but I haven't used it. You could try the NMM forum board though.