Playable Robot Race

ShadowHound96

Hi, and thank you for taking the time to check out my post. Over the past couple of weeks I've been looking back on all the mods that I had installed in NV. But one mod in particular had my attention, it was the "ST Robot Race" mod by SmileyTops. A quite impressive mod that allowed the player to play as a robotic humanoid similar to the synths. While I am aware that a playable synth mod exists, from a RP standpoint, i quite dislike it as I tend to side with the Brotherhood if I even play the main questline. A simple Synth becoming the leader of the Institute doesn't seem right either, not to mention the general goods trader in Diamond City that hates Synths, yet would sell to the player.

A mod like this could be as small as a character remodel, to a full blown overhaul of the survival mode (Food, water, and sleep replaced with Oil, Coolant, and Battery Charge, having to recharge at settlements. Stims replaced with robot repair kits...etc). Maybe even a pipboy replacer, making it a hologram that appears over your arm when needed, or a screen built into the arm itself.

Something similar to this would be awesome;

If you know or are someone that could make this happen, I hope you consider making this a reality.

• 1 year later...

This would be really cool. I was playing titanfall 2 the other day, and thought that the stim and phase pilots would be cool to have in Fallout.

Maybe a reboot of the ST robot race mod? And of course....Titanfallout reborn....yes please.

And yeah, some roleplay effect changes to make it more realistic. Food, water, and medical not needed.

You get buffs for keeping yourself maintained, and debuffs for not doing so.

Would certainly be a great mod.

Edited by b00m5t1ck