"Error loading the following mods" problem

hntikplays

when I try to open the NMM it shows me an error window saying "Error loading the following mods:" then it lists the path to every mod ( http://prnt.sc/czljvv ). I have an option to choose just OK and then I get a new error message titled "missing mods" and it just goes insert mod name cannot be found, however, a different version has been detected. The installed missing version is XXX and the new version is XXX (exactly the same version). It asks me if i want to upgrade the mod and when i press yes it goes to the next mod, and when i press yes again it opens the next message(too long to write): can't post link cause I have low reputation I press yes and choose Fallout 4 and choose the path to my mods and press finish and it goes back to the beginning of this thread. I posted this on reddit and someone answered with: First thing to check is the your E: actually exists. If it's an external drive it's possible Windows changed the letter. If the drive does exist make sure the path is correct and exists. If that is true then you should run a disk check. Right click on the drive in Windows Explorer and choose properties, goto Tools, and run the Check under Error Checking. If your E: doesn't exist (because the letter was changed or something) then you'll need to tell NMM where to find the files now. And that is my answer: I've checked a few times and yes it is E: and the path is good, windows didn't change a thing. I've ran the scan and it said everything is fine. I don't remember how but a few days ago when I posted this on a different forum I got a tracelog (?): can't post more than 2 links cause I have low reputation I still need help.

this is from a a post I made in a different forum that didn't help, trying my luck here.

I also tried reinstalling NMM and checking the Multi-HD Install Mode

Are you using open beta NMM? I've not yet heard of it having this particular bug, but it's been having all kinds of issues with not properly installing mods in general lately. You might try the open beta forum area for better support than this forum. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/406-nexus-mod-manager-open-beta/ Also try running it as administrator.

Are you using open beta NMM? I've not yet heard of it having this particular bug, but it's been having all kinds of issues with not properly installing mods in general lately. You might try the open beta forum area for better support than this forum. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/406-nexus-mod-manager-open-beta/ Also try running it as administrator.

Thanks, yeah I'm running it on beta and I've already tried running it as administrator.

• 2 years later...

I have a problem were Mod Loading error said c:\games\nexus\modmanager\Fallout4\mods\unique NPC Creatures and monster of Commonwealth AND NoSharedDogmeatTemplate Patch.7z 38114-1-1553479065.7Z

I think this file making my Fallout 4 to crash I all ready Deleted this mod should have been gone from my system. I hope they can find way remove it from loaded on my screen on Nexus Manager. When I check were file was not there. I tried loaded back I got an error I need help fix this error. All my mod on Nexus is all Deleted.

I found way Remove the Error I had to Deleted the Nexus Manger folder of this of this file when I loaded it all gone before I could not open the folder I am good now. if you guys had the same error deleted the folder.

I have a problem were Mod Loading error said c:\games\nexus\modmanager\Fallout4\mods\unique NPC Creatures and monster of Commonwealth AND NoSharedDogmeatTemplate Patch.7z 38114-1-1553479065.7Z