Zaya321 - BANNED

Zaldir

Zaya321 banned.

Reason for the ban

Harassing a mod author.

Seriously? The guy got offended and pretty much said "oh you don't even endorse us or give us money so you're not really important and we don't give a s*** if our mod is not working for you" That's the bravado and attitude he gave me as his way to OFFER help. There is something wrong with your mod if everything works fine until I use your mod. Or just compatibility issues whatever. Like I said all computers are different. For the specifcs you would need to help me I would have posted that if you guys weren't rude as f***. And dude you are threatening me and puffing your chest out and acting all tough OVER A MOD FOR A VIDEO GAME! Really? And I'm the ignorant one? f*** you man. You want to ban me? Go ahead a**hole I would never download any mods from someone who threatens other people over something so trivial. Also there is no proof I ever insulted Cdante. I told him "no need to get offended and passive aggressive" How in the world is that an insult? He was insulting me and now you are threatening and telling me how to act. You're a bully man. Yes I said f*** you and insulted you back because you provoked me and put me in that position. I know you are going to ban me cause no way in hell you think I am going to take your s*** and let you threaten me and make you think you can tell what to do or how to talk to people. Who the f***ing hell do you think you are? So go ahead buddy. Ban me. Cause you are here thinking you one up me and all that. I'm still gonna be sitting here and laughing and everyone else that you threatened someone who never even insulted any of you guys to start the evidence is right there, over a f***ing video game. I tell the guy to stop being offended and you threaten me and insult me and I'm the bad guy? You're pathetic man.

Reference post

Reference post

Reference post