Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

Blender does the same thing on my side :P

And i dont think that a lot of time :) i think yours is actually better considering i took about as long as you did. (but mine just kills my CPU with its 6000 vertices! and yours works perfectly with 1380 vertices XD)

So clearly im the one doing something wrong, not you ;)

Edit:

OMG! :D AnonDraco, That model of yours is a gem! :D if my Nif exporter will do as it's told i can have it skinned in maybe an hour! 2 max :D

Edit 2:

Nope :( darn nif exporter seems bugged again :( i'll see if i can find a way around this.

Edited by Urwy

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thanks. :happy:

I tried to keep the vertex count low, and when you take a closer look about game craphics, most of the details are actually made with textures, so i made the model that thing in mind.

The pommel is obviously the ugliest part of the model.. didn't pay much attention to that. Subdivision surface would help, but it applies the effect to whole sword. (which may not be bad thing..)

You could try it.

Edited by AnonDraco

Well thats great. :( the shivering isles patches wont work so i cant get the middle earth mod... Has anyone being recruiting ? Coz we need a few more mappers me thinks. So we can have them organised before the CK. give them areas to do and stuff maybe get a few pictures and drawings off the web of places in alagaesia to give them ideas.

In case anyone is wondering about what i said here:

OMG! :D AnonDraco, That model of yours is a gem! :D if my Nif exporter will do as it's told i can have it skinned in maybe an hour! 2 max :D

A little picture...:) thats about 20 minutes of work :P

I don't mean to come off rude but do you any of you actually know the process to create modern game assets? Because your going about it all wrong.

Yep, sure thing. Welcome to the team :)

Visit the project forums if you can!

We need high res textures, unfortunately. We need much better than those.

The model's good though! :)

We need high res textures, unfortunately. We need much better than those.

The model's good though! :)

Lol! you think that's the final product? :P no way! :laugh: that's just a quick slap-on ;)

You've seen my previous work, that's what i'm aiming for and better!

Crappy as that texture is, it's a base for a 2048x2048 sword texture :) so there's a lot more room for detail.

Edited by Urwy