Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

The dagger could either be in my opinion a weapon of the evil faction assassins or even dark elves maybe a unique weapon maybe somebody tries to assassinate a main character? and recoverable from the body?

And the sword looks nice you know the bits across the blade they could have runes on in gold? maybe the swords name (not epic sword...)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dagger could either be in my opinion a weapon of the evil faction assassins or even dark elves maybe a unique weapon maybe somebody tries to assassinate a main character? and recoverable from the body?

And the sword looks nice you know the bits across the blade they could have runes on in gold? maybe the swords name (not epic sword...)

Had any particular name in mind? :)

Another update so far:

Not quite satisfied with the textures yet.. Still looks a bit bland around the blade and crossguard, color difference between the crossguard and metal on the blade..

Normalmaps should probably have a bit more depth for the bone and chainmail hilt.

Shinyness on the bone is still too much imho.

No luck on glowmaps yet :(

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8536/screenshot33ddz.jpg

(lmao! Copy/paste from Alagaësia forums... Lazy me :unsure: )

Something you need to adress if you have any hope of flying a dragon in skyrim

There way the engine works, it will load everything in the cell that you occupy i.e cell (32,-100) in the "Skyrim" world map.

The game is actively loading and swaping out content for Long grange models/textures depending on how far away you.

the faster you move in the game the more loading and swaping the game has to do. I suspect that if you were to move

at a speed close to those of the Dragons in Skyrim, you would be pushing the limits of most computers ability to actively load in the game.

^Just a heads up.

Any way I can get the signature everyone has been using? I'm new to Nexus.

yep you can. You are officially a member of the team now, so go to your settings and add it.

What do you mean by "add it"?

The signature underneath the posts can be anything you want, as it's basicly a browser based version of notepad or wordpad.

The signatures we all have are just something we made using that notepad...

As Anondraco mention before:

Any way I can get the signature everyone has been using? I'm new to Nexus.

Top of the page: My Settings->Profile->Change signature

That's where you can find it :)

And as a little visual guide: