Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

I'll see what I can do...These are materials within Blender so I'll probably have to end up making a texture for it, which means I'll have to spend a bit of time learning it.

I'm actually thinking of scrapping it and restarting since the model isn't layed out correctly.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see what I can do...These are materials within Blender so I'll probably have to end up making a texture for it, which means I'll have to spend a bit of time learning it.

I'm actually thinking of scrapping it and restarting since the model isn't layed out correctly.

May i suggest instead of scrapping it, uploading it and let me have a go at texturing it? :)

you can decide it the texture is good enough for release. If it's not you can always scrap it and start over.

So no loss on your side at all ;)

Urwy. Here's the .Blend file for it, I haven't converted it to a NIF yet. Will that cause any problems?

Bjart'Andlat

nope, not at all. I actually prefer .Blend and .Obj files :)

Already cleaned up the mesh a bit, as there was some non visible parts of the mesh present.

Should be able to finish up rather quickly though .

Edit:

And maybe its for the best if we continued this conversation in the new thread:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/552544-alagaesia-tcm-official-mod-thread/

So the mods can close this one.

Edited by Urwy

• 3 weeks later...

I think this would be an excellent idea!

I could help with some female voices (Like Saphira, which would be the most AWESOME thing), but I dont have any program for that yet. Any ideas when this project would roll? Or how long it would take to complete the voices (I still have school, sadly..)?

• 1 month later...