Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

im not sure about the dying dragon one... i say we vote in a day or two and move on. get more done.

Sure thing

MCBM, i think you need to re-read book 4. It clearly says that there will be 2 eggs transported across all of alagaesia to all races.

I've stated in a previous article that the mod will take place a few years after the end of Inheritance. Not directly after.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MCBM, i think you need to re-read book 4. It clearly says that there will be 2 eggs transported across all of alagaesia to all races.

This ^^ i need to re-read it but cant i borrowed it from a libary as im waiting for the close up paperback version so matches my collection.

yes but thats the plan from then on. so i suppose its still like that during this storyline if nasuada is still living (presuming eragon didnt extend her live after all)

Edited by brunnwag

Think i'll read rest of the book so i can participate better.

Shouldn't take too long. It would be done in a day, but i'm not reading it in my native language (finnish) so that slows me down a bit.

Also: Trying to evade spoilers is getting difficult

Edited by AnonDraco

and it also states that once the two have hatched, they should be sent to eragon and he would send two more eggs.

I would certainly like not to mess up CP's idea.

Sure I said that there would be like 5-6 Dragon Riders too. It will not be like a year after. More like 8-10 years after Inheritance.

Roran will have built his castle, Arya will be well into her new title, Nasuada will be busy getting the Kingdom into shape while arguing with Orrin etc etc

I think that there would be enough time for Eragon to gather up 5 people and Murthagh to help in their tutorship as well ( Murtagh has returned )

Edited by MCBM

Think i'll read rest of the book so i can participate better.

Shouldn't take too long. It would be done in a day, but i'm not reading it in my native language (finnish) so that slows me down a bit.

Also: Trying to evade spoilers is getting difficult

Heh sorry I just realized we must spoiler most of it. Well whatever I've spoilered, don't read :P

and it also states that once the two have hatched, they should be sent to eragon and he would send two more eggs.

Sure I said that there would be like 5-6 Dragon Riders too. It will not be like a year after. More like 8-10 years after Inheritance.

Roran will have built his castle, Arya will be well into her new title, Nasuada will be busy getting the Kingdom into shape while arguing with Orrin etc etc

I think that there would be enough time for Eragon to gather up 5 people and Murthaugh to help in their tutorship as well ( Murtaugh has returned )

i reckon murtagh should arrive mid-game to help sort whatever mess alagaesia is in maybe Orrin goes rouge

I think that there would be enough time for Eragon to gather up 5 people and Murthaugh to help in their tutorship as well ( Murtaugh has returned )

i reckon murtagh should arrive mid-game to help sort whatever mess alagaesia is in maybe Orrin goes rouge

Yeah I like that idea. I wanted to kill Orrin anyway while reading the book xD

I like that.