Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

I have made a forum for the mod, so if you think it's good and not unnecessary, we can move there ;)

if you think it is stupid to have a forum, then tell me, and i will delete it ;)

http://alagaesia-skyrim.fantasyboard.net/

signed up could i be an Mod/Admin

v for everyone, that would like to see what the forum looks like for registered ones v

Actually we don't need any admins now, since the forum is empty ;)

Back to topic:

Why won't be there more dragon riders? :)

Edited by NikoEnko

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i red the remaining 300 pages. I couldn't stop after the rock of kuthian :tongue:

About the dying dragon idea:

+it would give you the "finding the egg" feeling

+you could seek revenge (more quests)

-how she could be wounded so badly? (ra'zacs?)

-why would she be nesting alone?

-why would she address her eggs to some random stranger

how could the player select the colour and gender? if there are many eggs, why only save one? if only one, there isn't much to choose from.

and that to be believable, fair amount of time must have passed, and dragons should be numerous again.

I don't say it's a bad idea, but it needs some refining. I see too many flaws in it.

Edited by AnonDraco

How long will the main Quest be? i could write one up in a few days present it. Make changes where needed, all i need provided is the beggining, middle, end and permission to let my imagination run wild. :)

As long as we can. It's too early to speculate :P You are free to create as many ideas as you want :)

Ok i red the remaining 300 pages. I couldn't stop after the rock of kuthian :tongue:

About the dying dragon idea:

+it would give you the "finding the egg" feeling

+you could seek revenge (more quests)

-how she could be wounded so badly? (ra'zacs?)

-why would she be nesting alone?

-why would she address her eggs to some random stranger

how could the player select the colour and gender? if there are many eggs, why only save one? if only one, there isn't much to choose from.

and that to be believable, fair amount of time must have passed, and dragons should be numerous again.

I don't say it's a bad idea, but it needs some refining. I see too many flaws in it.

Damn that's awesome :D 300 pages!

Yeah we will tidy the idea up promptly ( i will elaborate later )

And we will create a common starting point. The prisoner is a good idea, and I stand behind it. His/her family was killed and he/she sought vengeance for which he was imprisoned. Later it's revealed that he/she was innocent and is released. Maybe just as he is being but to the block !