Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, have you ever considered that there won't be any wild dragons in alagaesia anymore??? That is the reason why eragon moved out remember??

Oh my god!!!! thank you! i totally forgot. he moved because dragons would cause trouble in alagaesia when they're young or if they are wild!

EDIT: Kudos to you!

Edited by brunnwag

Eragon moved away to raise the first ones, the dragons may still have returned, there is no commanding them..

Wild dragons may have returned at hadarac desert to nest.

and, that gives us more quest opportunities and possibilities if we presume that they indeed have returned.

Conflicts with dwarfs/humans/.... and we could use random dragons then.

I say the alagaësia needs its dragons. i think the mod needs the dragons. REAL dragons, not those wyverns skyrim has...

you really think, eragon wouldnt have created a ward around the area he lives in for the wild dragons to stay there??

This, probably similar to the one in Du Weldenvarden. It would be one-way so the new riders can pass through.

Though i suggest a dragon hatchling is stolen by a mage who heard eragon use the name of the aincient language and bound it to his will, and later in the main quest Blodhgarm sacrifices him self by entering the mages mind and erasing his memory of the word but the mage and his dragon beat him in a battle of the minds and kill him. you cant beat the mage otherwise.

Edited by brunnwag

you really think, eragon wouldnt have created a ward around the area he lives in for the wild dragons to stay there??

This, probably similar to the one in Du Weldenvarden. It would be one-way so the new riders can pass through.

You guys want the alaraësia to be (wild)dragon free?

If not, be quiet :pinch:

EDIT: I wasn't trying to offend -.-

Edited by AnonDraco

Why is it mainly us 5-6 people on here, lets face it to get started we need more people. How do we get more of the nexus community on this thread?

The best way to get members is to start on our own and show that we can make progress. Once we make results more people will be moved to join!

People modify your sigs. Ask them and direct them.

We will create a lot of content outside alagaesia though it will have to be in DLCs. Wild dragons are not a problem, but they will have to be outside Alagaesia as stated above.

Maybe the Wounded Dragon may have lost its Rider, and it would have mated with a wild dragon and as it happens it was carrying the egg.

And please guys, don't fight. We are a community here and we must try to work together.