Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes we can, but there is enough work making the known alagësia.

We need to get other opinions on this.

If most think that there sould be no wild dragons, so be it.

better to aim high.

by the way if someone would mind explaining 'mapping' id be glad to hear it because i think i may be able to help there.

Edited by brunnwag

Mapping is what I do. It's creating the world. The mountains, the towns, the villages, the barns, the caves, the outposts, etc etc. If you can help in there, feel free :)

BTW : I'm glad you guys are interrested in this! I didn't think it would have a lot of people posting ideas and expanding..

It's just great. Together we will make it happen :)

thanks

Edited by MCBM

Can any moderator rename this topic to "ALAGAËSIA - MAJOR CONVERSION MOD FOR SKYRIM" ? Or, if capital letters are not allowed, to "Alagaësia - Major Conversion Mod for Skyrim"

Thanks in advance

MCBM

Edited by MCBM

Mapping is what I do. It's creating the world. The mountains, the towns, the villages, the barns, the caves, the outposts, etc etc. If you can help in there, feel free :)

BTW : I'm glad you guys are interrested in this! I didn't think it would have a lot of people posting ideas and expanding..

It's just great. Together we will make it happen :)

thanks

can you make a TuT i'd help defo i was gonna try it in oblivion contruction thingy but im not far and for some reason i only have prisoner clothes and starting objects.(no trees, buildings, textures) so... the i anger uninstalled obivion fori can't be botherd to do the prison bit again.

So guys...its time to Assign Jobs.

Select your job and add it to your signature.e

If there are no objections I'll be project lead.

I'm also going to be a map editor, voice actor and quest writer.

The available jobs are :

1) Script editor

2) Quest Writer

3) Map Editor

4) Voice Actor ( good mic needed )

5) Modelers

6) Texture maker

Thanks

I think i too could help with the map, should be easy enough. Or i could start learning scripting once the CK comes out.

It only saddens me that i can work with this project only 6months, before my military service starts.

EDIT: ok i see you got the jobs listed.. Let see..

Edited by AnonDraco

Okay i would go for quest writer, voice actor, and someone who can use photoshop and edit textures, but is not able to create new ones ;)

i also can draw something like weapon sketches etc.

Edited by NikoEnko