Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

So guys...its time to Assign Jobs.

Select your job and add it to your signature.e

If there are no objections I'll be project lead.

I'm also going to be a map editor, voice actor and quest writer.

The available jobs are :

1) Script editor

2) Quest Writer

3) Map Editor

4) Voice Actor ( good mic needed )

5) Modelers

6) Texture maker

Thanks

defo going for Quest writer, maybe Map editor and possibly more when CK arrives :)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i too could help with the map, should be easy enough. Or i could start learning scripting once the CK comes out.

It only saddens me that i can work with this project only 6months, before my military service starts.

EDIT: ok i see you got the jobs listed.. Let see..

Don't worry about it :) I cann't work on Maps till June due to my university. I'll be able to do the rest though :)

Apply to the jobs you wish to do and we will eagerly await your return. I reckon it will take some time for us to finish. Enough time for you to finish millitary.

PS And for the rest that have selected jobs. Add them to your signatures and add the "PROJECT MEMBER" too :D

Big break guys, found some good tutorials

Scripting tutorials here and here

A simple moddeling tutorial here

And a mapping tutorial here

I will help about mapping more later

seems very complicated but i'll work it out (mapping btw)i'd love to do sharktooth, i reckon thats where bilbo baggins should live.

heh sure thing :)

i can't wait, will you lot be on tommorow daytime (GMT)coz i have nothing to do except practice mapping.

EDIT:And im getting a big sheet of paper and drawing up a quest map with factions and stuff then share ideas.

I was gonna write a book i while ago as my imagination sometime runs wild. but never had the time :(

Edited by brunnwag

I chose the scripting, i need to learn with it so i'm not going to take another job yet. I hope the CK comes out soon so i can start practising.

Doesn't seem too hard thou, i understand the basics (i have some coding experince).

Edited by AnonDraco