Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I agree. It's better if we stick with being good. Making important quest choices such as joining the good/bad guys will make us have to do twice the work in questing than we already do...

yeah thats right, have you read the feedback from ur idea. having family (living on a farm) that you get to see is hard as it will be different dependant on your race. But parents who died can be used as you wont see them and all possible races were in the war. (Elves, Urgals, Humans and Dwarves)

I have a massive idea (Almost breaking the lore... get it!!!! haha) i dont want to post because it could be pants, well probably is.

Edited by brunnwag

i think you misunderstood. the only change i wanted to made was that the eggs would be in there too. so you would get touch with them without seremonies or such.

edit: nevermind... i tought brunnwag responded to me

Edited by AnonDraco

i think you misunderstood. the only change i wanted to made was that the eggs would be in there too. so you would get touch with them without seremonies or such.

we were talking bout something else i think i quite liked the idea of bieng captured with the egg carier. it was eing able to join the baddies that we were taking about which wasnt posted by you.

Or like this: egg carrier and the group is being attacked. You happen to be on spot and the carrier gives egg to you and tolds you to seek out the vardens or smth.

This way the egg can hatch, and still you could do stuff with your dragon without having to be on the vardens side.

yeah thats right, have you read the feedback from ur idea. having family (living on a farm) that you get to see is hard as it will be different dependant on your race. But parents who died can be used as you wont see them and all possible races were in the war. (Elves, Urgals, Humans and Dwarves)

I have a massive idea (Almost breaking the lore... get it!!!! haha) i dont want to post because it could be pants, well probably is.

Yeah I read it and I have a correction.

Well, elves and dwarves ( and urgals ) are not farmers! My idea would probably only work for Humans. So I have to change it. Here is a new version :

You are a rasident of Ilirea ( Uru'baen ). While you sleep some *bad faction* come into your house and kidnap you. You wake up in a basement and are tortured. Suddenly you get an opportunity and you kill one of your captors. You grab their weapon and you kill all others. While you are looking for your way out, you stumble accross the faction's plans which seem to want Nasuada dead. You wipe out the gang, go to Nasuada, show her the papers. Be awarded an opportunity to touch an egg. The egg hatches.

Thoughts?