Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

Spellcasters arent lost, and Aryas swo... what?

Also, what?

No, their swords were destroyed and lost during the final fight when they used them to stop the blades from killing them.

Perhaps even the elves' tree/tombstone.

Whats the tree/tombstone? And the idea was you recover the pieces and when your high enough in smithing then you repair and return for a reward. An idea of mine :)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one thats unusual maybe a curved blade or a wierd hilt and stuff, a more elven looking thing, you know :) i cant draw it tho.

How about the Falcion mention in the books? I know that one was broken, but it wasnt a really special blade now was is? so there could be more. (even though that does take away most of the reasons to model it. lol :P

Made a new sword for you Urwy. :wink:

Again, not much details (about 1400 vertexes) but you can add them easily if you want.

See if you can get some textures on it.

Yay! I'll get right on it :D

Looks great (as usual :P) and yeah, if necessary i'll up the vertex count. And i must say that by the looks of the model i can see that you're geting better at it ;) This is going to be even more fun than the last one! :D (not to mention better :P)

Yes maybe the falchion and how about you dont get your riders sword till late on in the main quest so we can have loads of weapons to use beforehand because i pick up different better weapons along the quest and while but nothing would beat a riders sword. Most rpgs if not all have weapons based on rank or quest progression so we need that.

Edit: like i posted earlier if its not too hard this (or something similar) would make a great sword Link

Edited by brunnwag

Hey guys, i think i have an amazing idea.

Do you know the shield: Spellbreaker?

I think in our mod, it could be some kind of artifact (could change its name and appearance) because it has some similarities to the Dauthdaert, but then as a shield.

I think there should be a quest for such a shield to recover it.

Hey guys, i think i have an amazing idea.

Do you know the shield: Spellbreaker?

I think in our mod, it could be some kind of artifact (could change its name and appearance) because it has some similarities to the Dauthdaert, but then as a shield.

I think there should be a quest for such a shield to recover it.

What does the shield do.