Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think that the Dark Elves will make a good Second Poll. Iøm gonna start the poll imeediately. No reason to wait :P

Dark Elves, (I vote yes) will they be singing a familiar forest into their twisted (evil-looking or at least opposite of normal elves) haven or will they be going with singing (or maybe screaming/shouting?) stone into their caves and tunnel systems.

Which raises an important point where will the Invasion's landing point be?

Also just to add some redeeming dimension to them (Stormcloaks really had nothing to make the player like them in some way), these are the descendants and children of the Left-Behind, who were forced into suffering, war and famine by our Elves' ancestors just because their ancestors were criminals, war-like, greedy, murderers, etc.?

Yeah I think that the Dark Elves will make a good Second Poll. Iøm gonna start the poll imeediately. No reason to wait :P

Dark Elves, (I vote yes) will they be singing a familiar forest into their twisted (evil-looking or at least opposite of normal elves) haven or will they be going with singing (or maybe screaming/shouting?) stone into their caves and tunnel systems.

Which raises an important point where will the Invasion's landing point be?

Also just to add some redeeming dimension to them (Stormcloaks really had nothing to make the player like them in some way), these are the descendants and children of the Left-Behind, who were forced into suffering, war and famine by our Elves' ancestors just because their ancestors were criminals, war-like, greedy, murderers, etc.?

I say the either land in what was surda or maybe Kausta?

Awesome! :D

God! i hope i don't have to texture that!

:thumbsup:

I hope you do ;) your getting better at it all the time... But the dragon bone blade on .... (you know which one) could be better but im picky. how bout a darker version of the draponplate armour texture if you could do it (pre-made dragonbone ;) ) you are allowed arnt you or is it copyright i dont know.

Edited by brunnwag

Got bored of those swords, desided to try something else. :smile:

Sorry for double post but i had to quote, are you using the movie pics ?? Id use the front cover of Eragon (UK) i only said uk as i think other countries have slightly different cover art and ive only seen uk :P and i think its amazing art. I tried to draw saphira face view like thorns on eldest. It was OK.