Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A cool idea for a side quest would be that Arya asks you to go and fetch her some golden flowers that she enchanted in the days that she travelled with Eragon. You go to find some and find that people are at war over claims to the land where the flowers grow. As a dragon rider you have to defuse this situation (would be choices) and find a way to prevent this from happening again.

Guys I'd just like to put my model up here in case you want to use it for your mod.

Its a Wyrm, a four legged Dragon that doesn't fly, but it is much faster then most things its size and below, including you. :laugh:

It could be used as a creature that is similar to a Dragon, like those strange flying creatures in the 2nd book, or those other ones on Doru Araeba. (Beware! This is no ordinary snail!)

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9691/allqp.th.jpg

So has anyone had an idea of what the Dathedr might look like?

Because if you want I can model it right away.

I'm getting annoyed with having to UV map my Wyrm.

The elven spell caster lord guy? If it is him you mean than I'd picture him with one of those scary stares (no idea why) and a grey beard maybe like arngier I think he's called in skyrim. We need to model the actual elf race first though. As they are nothing like the elves in skyrim :teehee:

hi i like this idea being a huge inheritance fan myself and wouldn't mind helping out. i can do quests,im ok at making npc's in the oblivion construction kit and it probably wont be that different in the skyrim one also i am currently teaching myself how to do 3D modelling in blender (although admittedly i haven't learnt much) and might be able to do voice acting.

Just a quickly made new common level sword.

Link

Yes! that's more my style! :D

Gonna love doing that one. Just like all the others! ;D

edit:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1603/15960405.png

Edited by Urwy