Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey how about this for a dark elven battleaxe ? Here

if you bring the axeheads down a bit so the spear bit on top sticks out i think that would work well for an urgal battleaxe

Now that you mention the urgals.. Are we using weapon designs from the movie aswell? or is that out of the question?

Since i just finished watching the movie and managed to draw up no less than 5 weapons used by the urgals :P (3 polearms, a spear and a sword. as well as the blade Durza seems to "conjure" up. Which is nothing like the description on inheriwiki... <.<)

If only i had the books :( might need to buy them sometime soon :P

Does everything look evil to you? :laugh:

here's the requested battle axe.. about 550 vertexes.

i'll make the hi-poly later today.

i think we should avoid over complex models like this and the sword urwy made earlier.

they arent very practical and they require a lot of vertexes to look good, i kept the count low with this one however..

i haven't done much for the dragon, i want to see bethesda's dragons first. CK Y U NO COME.

Edited by AnonDraco

Hey how about this for a dark elven battleaxe ? Here

if you bring the axeheads down a bit so the spear bit on top sticks out i think that would work well for an urgal battleaxe

Now that you mention the urgals.. Are we using weapon designs from the movie aswell? or is that out of the question?

Since i just finished watching the movie and managed to draw up no less than 5 weapons used by the urgals :P (3 polearms, a spear and a sword. as well as the blade Durza seems to "conjure" up. Which is nothing like the description on inheriwiki... <.<)

If only i had the books :( might need to buy them sometime soon :P

the urgals aren't in the film are they? although im in the uk so they might have been cut from our version