Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

there is the animation for where you ride odaving out of whiterun, that could be useable, no?

Would cut a lot of work out of the process....

your views?

Also, i live In Carlisle, Cumbria. However i moved up here 2 years ago, i used to come from Hertfordshire, outside north London. Yourself?

Edited by flip4more

Thats cool, been to Hull a few times.

As for the mod, i agree, until CK comes out, you would be powerless to do the bulk work, still, worth gaining as many ideas as possible.

I myself am a beginner in modding, still getting to grips with the sheer amount that can be played with in skyrim.

But one thing im good for, im a good person to bounce ideas off and point out flaws.

i'll try to be around this as much as i can, any issues or braindead moments, PM me :D

I want to see this flourish into something beautiful.... no pressure lol

We have a lot in common, i seriously cant do anything at the moment and mainly give ideas and critisize the geniuses (our modellers and stuff) even though i could do no better...

Example i thought of the dark elf idea.. You probs wont get it till you check our forums and on that topic you should sign up and join the team :) The alagaesia project forums.

I feel terrible. Its in my nature to give very strict constructive critisism but as i cant do any of what you are doing i feel bad :(.

Urwy your modelling skills are increasing really fast! Are you sure your not doing that oghma infigni - thingy glitch? But is it the angle or is the blade really short? The hilt looks 1/3 of the size of the blade? Or is it just me? I am tired.

Real life glitching? hell yeah! :laugh: you should see me using "TFC" and "TGM" in the real-life console ;)

About the camera angle: it's just the angle. Made that shot using a perspective camera hovering real close to the grip.

The blade is actually close to 4 times the length of the grip.

Still waiting for the links to the Rapier and the dragonblade, Anondraco ;)

Oh i tought you still had work to do with the other models since you haven't updated.

I need to do some finishing touches for rapier and the dragonblade isn't finished. It will be finished when i feel it's finished.

I'm switching to "quality over quantity" philosophy.

When i started modeling i developed so rapidly that every new model was better than old one, now i could push out 3 of those models in a day... and i see no point doing it. Now i learn to be more efficient, and how to do things properly. I know so little about modelling...

We have 2 new novice modellers, i think you won't run out of work. :tongue: (it would be nice to have another texurer in team.....)

However, i made this for you to keep you busy. :happy:

Edit: progress update for new "Draco's bane"

Edited by AnonDraco

Still waiting for the links to the Rapier and the dragonblade, Anondraco ;)

Oh i tought you still had work to do with the other models since you haven't updated.

I need to do some finishing touches for rapier and the dragonblade isn't finished. It will be finished when i feel it's finished.

I'm switching to "quality over quantity" philosophy.

When i started modeling i developed so rapidly that every new model was better than old one, now i could push out 3 of those models in a day... and i see no point doing it. Now i learn to be more efficient, and how to do things properly. I know so little about modelling...

We have 2 new novice modellers, i think you won't run out of work. :tongue: (it would be nice to have another texurer in team.....)

However, i made this for you to keep you busy. :happy:

Edit: progress update for new "Draco's bane"

You mean my own models? Nah, your models take priority over my own, as my model don´t even come close to being as good as yours.

Nevertheless, i find it pleasant to take a good look at new models before i start working on them, so i run the process over and over in my mind.

More axes! lovely :D thanks!