Skyrim - An Idea for a Major Conversion [ Alagaësia ]

MCBM

Okay, I read through to page nine and finally got bored so I am going to insert my two cents into this epic mod.

Words of Power only direct the spell. The Spell originates from the mind and its effect is directed by the mind. Therefore, same words can be used for different spells.

We simply list the spells as something like 'Compress the Air' or 'Break Neck' or 'Fire ball'. The word will be shouted when the spell is casted and so on and so forth.

If this was already an idea listed, I am sorry. Just couldn't read 61 pages. ;)

Also, where do I sign up Eccentric Software for this?

Edited by saadus

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey

here's an idea about the dwarves in alagesia ( if you havn't already thought about this )

i was thinking that because it says that all the dwarves in tameriel have moved away then maybe you could use this in your mod and say that they travelled from tameriel to alagesia.

@corry117

The dwemer aren't really dwarves in the usual dwarven sense. They are more like elves then dwarves. Dwemer actually means Deep Elf. =P TES logic hurts.

Edited for grammar corrections

Edited by saadus

@corry117

The dwemer aren't really dwarves in the usual dwarven sense. They are more like elves then dwarves. Dwemer actually means Deep Elf. =P TES logic hurts.

Edited for grammar corrections

ohhhhhh ok

thanks for explaining :P